Practical, reliable and convenient! PASHTO a language map® is the must-have language guide for anyone traveling to Afghanistan and western Pakistan.
When you want the cooperation of the community, simply saying "thank you" (mah-nuh-nuh) in the local language can help you build rapport. This Language Map® gives you the most essential words and phrases at a glance. Ultra-thin, light-weight, and laminated, it's specially designed for rigorous on-the-go travel and slips into your pocket easily.
Communicating accurately is critical to your success and PASHTO a language map® is your reliable source for the words you'll need most.
- Hundreds of words and phrases you'll need most
- Divided into key categories such as Asking Questions, Cultural Options, Dining Out, Meeting People, Money, Transportation and much more
- Unique snap-open and fold design
- Pronunciation is easy with simple phonetics
- Ultra-thin (barely 1/8" thick) and light-weight (under two ounces)
- Laminated for durability
- Folds up like a map to slip easily into your pocket or bag
- Full color, original artwork
- Publisher: Bilingual Books, Inc.
- Author: Kristine K. Kershul
- Language: Pashto for English speakers
- ISBN-13: 978-1-931873-90-1
- Edition: First
- Publication Date: January 1, 2015
- Series: Language Maps®
- Format: Paperback
- Product Dimensions: 4 x 11 inches
- Category: Travel, Foreign Language Study
- Available: Canada, from Raincoast Books
United Kingdom, from Gazelle Book Services