A trip to Greece conjures up images of sunshine, beaches, history, architectural marvels and fabulous food. GREEK a language map® provides hundreds of words and phrases at your fingertips so you'll find exactly what you need at a glance. Greeting the locals with "hi" (yah-soo), visiting the Parthenon and shopping for bargains are thrilling when you can speak Greek!
Now with a new section, "Phone, Mail and Internet," you'll have the words for laptop, tablet, SIM card and more. You won't miss a beat sharing your stories online with friends and family. Finding an internet cafe, free wifi, or an adapter for your mobile devices will be so much easier. Make GREEK a language map® your travel companion—take it everywhere you go and all your language needs are covered!
- The only easy-to-use, portable language guide with a quick snap-open and fold design.
- Provides immediate access to the essential words needed while traveling—no flipping through pages, waiting for an internet connection, or dealing with dead batteries.
- Hundreds of words and phrases you'll need most.
- Divided into key categories such as Asking Questions, Dining Out, Meeting People, Shopping, Telephone, Internet, Sightseeing, Transportation and much more.
- This edition features a brand new "Phone, Mail and Internet" section for today's tech-savvy traveler.
- Pronunciation is easy with simple phonetics.
- Light as a feather (under two ounces) and ultra-thin (barely 1/8" thick), it's effortless to carry.
- Rugged, laminated and waterproof, it's indestructible, outlasting lively culinary adventures, lazy days at the beach or active bicycling and hiking holidays.
- Folds up like a map to slip easily into your pocket, bag or backpack.
- Full color, original artwork.
- Contemporary content for today's traveler to Greece.
- Special section to quickly decipher the Greek alphabet.
- Publisher: Bilingual Books, Inc.
- Author: Kristine K. Kershul
- Language: Greek for English speakers
- ISBN-13: 978-1-931873-84-0
- Edition: Second
- Publication Date: November 1, 2014
- Series: Language Maps®
- Format: Paperback
- Product Dimensions: 4 x 10½ inches
- Category: Travel, Foreign Language Study
- Available: Canada, from Raincoast Books
United Kingdom, from Gazelle Book Services