When communicating accurately is critical to your success, count on DARI a language map® to give you the essential words and phrases you'll need. The snap-open and fold design allows you to find the right words instantly. Ultra-thin, light-weight and laminated, it's no burden to carry and it resists damage, even under the toughest conditions.
Whether you're working for an NGO or based in Afghanistan, being able to say "please" (loht-faan) and "thank you" (tahsh-ah-koor) will help you establish rapport. DARI a language map® is your reliable source for the must-have words you'll need to communicate effectively.
- Hundreds of words and phrases you'll need most
- Divided into key categories such as Asking Questions, Cultural Options, Dining Out, Meeting People, Money, Transportation and much more
- Unique snap-open and fold design
- Pronunciation is easy with simple phonetics
- Ultra-thin (barely 1/8" thick) and light-weight (under two ounces)
- Laminated for durability
- Folds up like a map to slip easily into your pocket or bag
- Full color, original artwork
- Publisher: Bilingual Books, Inc.
- Author: Kristine K. Kershul
- Language: Dari for English speakers
- ISBN-13: 978-1-931873-91-8
- Edition: First
- Publication Date: September 1, 2011
- Series: Language Maps®
- Format: Paperback
- Product Dimensions: 4 x 11 inches
- Category: Travel, Foreign Language Study
- Available: Canada, from Raincoast Books
United Kingdom, from Gazelle Book Services